A world of ideas for 21st Century Education.

A world of ideas for 21st Century Education.

To be an educator

To be an Educator

From: stevovo, 2 minutes ago



A poem written at the end of the school year after realizing how much we affect the lives of our students.

SlideShare Link

My Animoto.com

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas in London...

So I made it to the UK and get to spend Christmas in London after living here for six months now. I am very fortunate. I did not ever imagine I would get to live and work in Africa, the USA and the UK in my lifetime. Who knows where I will end up and how much I will learn from the next experience? To be a true teacher, I have to be willing to be a true learner. Every day I am learning from life. And now I am learning from an old city that has been the mentor of millions, the mother of many and a great influence in the world. London, I have come, I am seeing and I will conquer. I miss the USA though, and for me it will always be the place I call home. The USA was really the place that made my dreams come true. So in honor of that, I begin the countdown till I return home...

No comments:

Up Beat